Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kari Behling's Nomination Speech for Joshua

Below is the transcript of Joshua Behling's wife Kari, who seconded the nomination at the district endorsing convention. There have been many requests from delegates to post the speech on this site.

Hi I'm Kari Behling, and I would like to second the nomination for Joshua Behling's endorsement for the House of Representatives in District 15B.

I would like to give you an insight into Josh as my best friend, Husband and Father. He is a very strong, loyal, and loving family man. He is a wonderful Husband, who always makes me fell like a Queen.

He is an excellent Father. When we found out we were pregnant, we were so excited, and he wanted to tell everyone. Which he did, even before we had the chance to tell my whole family. His excitement and enthusiasm has grown each day with our son.

We are number one in Josh's life. He believes that families and parents raising children are the core building blocks of a great future.

Josh is also very determined, and works hard for what he believes in. He stands strong in his values. He is a man of his word, with great morals and principles. He does not back down from what he believes in.

He follows through with what he believes is right, and is honest in his every day activities. I have never known him to not give one-hundred percent.

Josh is also very patient, takes the time to listen, and is a great communicator. He knows how to explain his views in a way all will understand, yet he listens to others so he knows the whole story.

These are just a few of the reasons I love and fully support my Husband.

Please join me in endorsing Joshua for the House of Representatives.

Thank you.